Ways to Support
Thank you for your interest in supporting MassEquality as we work towards ensuring that everyone in Massachusetts can live equal, safe and free from discrimination! Check out the many opportunities below for you to help us win the fight for LGBTQ equality.
Giving to MassEquality
Your generous financial contributions help keep us and our work moving forward. There are several ways that you can give…
- MassEquality.org, a registered 501(c)4 social welfare organization, performs political lobbying and advocacy work on behalf of the LGBTQ community in Massachusetts.
Click here to donate to MassEquality.org.
- The MassEquality Education Fund, a registered 501(c)3 organization, engages in public education and outreach, educational advertising, polling and research in support of LGBTQ rights.
Click here to donate to the MassEquality Education Fund.
Did you know that your online shopping can help support the MassEquality Education Fund? Sign up for the AmazonSmile program and make a difference. Click here to get started!
- The MassEquality PAC stands with, develops, and elects candidates who outspokenly champion justice and equality for all LGBTQ people across Massachusetts. Since 2004, the PAC has consistently researched, interviewed and endorsed pro-equality candidates for both state and local offices.
Click here to donate to the MassEquality PAC.
If you would prefer to send us a check, please make your check out to either MassEquality.org, MassEquality Education Fund or MassEquality PAC, and mail it to MassEquality, 14 Beacon Street, Suite 620, Boston, MA 02108.
You can increase your impact by joining our Sustainer Program with an automatic monthly contribution. Monthly giving is easy and convenient, and it enables us to put your gift to work in support of LGBTQ equality throughout the year.
When you sign up to make your online contribution, be sure to click the Make this contribution: Monthly checkbox on the Donation form, and indicate the time period for your monthly contribution in order to join the Sustainer Program.
Many employers offer to match the contributions that their employees make to charitable organizations. This could mean your gift to MassEquality will go twice as far towards ensuring LGBTQ equality! Follow the steps below.
- Contact your employer’s Human Resources department to learn about their eligibility requirements and to obtain a Matching Gift form. Many companies will match the gifts of retirees, spouses, surviving spouses, etc. as well as gifts made by employees.
- Fill out the Employee portion of the Matching Gift form, and mail it to MassEquality, 14 Beacon Street, Suite 620, Boston, MA 02108, or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line "Matching Gift Form".
Corporate Sponsorship Program
Our corporate sponsors play a pivotal role in ensuring that we can continue fighting for the rights of LGBTQ people throughout Massachusetts. There are five levels of corporate sponsorship: Change Maker, Coalition Builder, Diversity Leader, Justice Advocate, and Equality Champion. Both for-profit businesses and non-profit organizations can participate in the program. Corporate sponsors receive recognition on our website, in our e-newsletters, and more. Click here to learn more about our Corporate Sponsorship Program.
With a gift of stock, you can support MassEquality’s work and secure tax benefits for yourself at the same time. Click here for more information on giving stock or mutual fund shares to either MassEquality.org or the MassEquality Education Fund.
A Tribute Gift is a wonderful way to mark a special occasion such as a wedding or birthday, or honor a friend, mentor, colleague, family member or other special person or couple while also supporting our work on behalf of the LGBTQ community. Click here to email us with details about the occasion and person(s) being honored, and we will send your designated recipient a letter informing them of your generous gift.
There are several ways that you can take part in MassEquality’s work to ensure equality for LGBTQ people throughout Massachusetts. You can join our Volunteer Team, send a letter to the editor of your local paper, contact your legislators, attend our events, and more! To learn more about our action opportunities, please visit our Take Action page.
Follow Us on Social Media
MassEquality regularly posts links, information about upcoming events, and recent developments in LGBTQ rights in Massachusetts, throughout the U.S., and around the world on our Facebook and Twitter accounts. Please Friend us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to stay on top of all the latest news!
Thank you for your support!